Liposuction Body Contouring
Tumescent Body Liposuction, Submental Lipectomy
go back to the main Services page
Reshaping areas of fat deposits on the body can turn back the clock.
- Surgical procedure for those who have specific areas of fat deposits that cannot be eliminated through diet, exercise and weight loss.
- Tumescent fluid (mixture of salt water, local anesthesic and adronaline) is injected into targeted areas before fat is removed.
- Performed under twilight sedation.
- Minimal bruising and swelling.
- State-of-the-art technique developed by dermatologists.
- Most common areas include: saddlebags, hips, buttocks, love handles, abdomen, thighs, knees, calves, ankles, male breasts and neck.
- Procedure usually takes 2-3 hours.
back to top
|Dr.Kathryn Duplantis Hair,
Laser & Liposuction Center of Dallas
6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive, Suite 223, Dallas, TX 75230
Tel: 972-934-9808 Fax: 972-934-9806 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org